Autor: studio razavi architecture
The studio introduces an approach to architectural practice determined by outlining existing relationships between technique and culture, free of stylistic limitations, dependent on context and pathos. Ultimately the belief that successful architecture materializes by integrating building technology not as performance but sensitivity.
The design methodology is one of mediation between architectural culture and the genealogy of space as experienced by each individual, a desire to materialize affective idiosyncrasies, a mental regionalism of sort.
A practice established in 2008 as the sum of past journeys. Having left Iran at an early age, Alireza Razavi studied architecture in Paris, Milan and Columbia University in New York. Before setting up his own offices in Paris and New York, he worked for Peter Eisenman, Agrest & Gandelsonas, Shigeru Ban in Tokyo, Francois de Menil and FTL Happold.
studio razavi currently focuses on housing, houses and interior design. Active projects are located in North & South America and Europe.
Alireza Razavi Bio (1970)
– Studio Razavi Architecture, 2008 – Present
– ITAR Architectures, Co-founder, 2007 – 2008
– FTL- Buro Happold Engineers, 2000-2006
– François de Menil Architect, 1998-2000
– Shigeru Ban Architects, 1995
– Eisenman Architects, 1994
– Agrest & Gandelsonas Architects, 1993
– Member of the European Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, 2012
– Licensed architect NYS, 2005
– Master of Science in Advanced Architectural Design, Columbia University, New York 1998
– Master Aii, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs, Paris 1997
– Architecte DPLG, Ecole d’architecture Paris-la-Seine, 1996
– Politecnico di Milano, 1994